Please use this forum for what it’s intended for – sharing exam tips, information, study guides and anything else that may help you or others get through the exam. In the interests of keeping people focused on this we have a few rules for using the forum…
BY USING THE ED EXAM FORUM you agree to the following Rules:
1) To be able to comment or write on the forum, users must register with ED Exam.
2) Any thread, post, image, or file containing obscene material, offensive language, explicit content, illegal content, viruses, malware or other content deemed unsuitable by the forum moderator will be deleted, and the user will be banned permanently from the site.
3) Posts must be on to topics related to study or preparation for the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine Fellowship Exam.
4) The forum is not for voicing personal grievances with or opinions about the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine, specific hospitals, teaching programs, tutors, examiners, other study groups, DEMT’s or any individual, and doing so may place you in contravention of the ACEM Constitution and your College Membership may be rescinded (Reasons for termination of membership include: Section 4.3.1 (c) which states “if the member engages in conduct which in the opinion of the Council is unbecoming of members or is prejudicial to the interests of the College”).
5) Before uploading any file to the forum the user must ensure that it has been virus checked.
6) Before downloading any file users must ensure that they have adequate virus checking software installed and use it to screen all downloads
7) ED Exam, it’s Administrators and Forum Moderators can not guarantee that images or files downloaded from this forum are free of viruses or other malware, and the user accepts full responsibility for ensuring that their virus checking software is up do date.
8) Any post or thread not deemed to meet the above Rules will be deleted, and the user may be banned at the discretion of the moderator.
9) The decisions of the moderator is final and no discussion will be entered into if it is deemed that a user has breached the Rules of the Forum.