Welcome to our ACEM note repository.
By submitting/downloading from this site you agree to the following Rules Of Use:
- Any file containing obscene material, offensive language, explicit content, illegal content, viruses, malware or other content deemed unsuitable by the site administrator will be deleted, and the user will be banned permanently from the site.
- Before uploading any file to the Note Repository the user must ensure that it has been virus checked
- Before downloading any file users must ensure that they have adequate virus checking software installed and use it to screen all downloads
- ED-Exam, it’s Administrators and Moderators can not guarantee that files downloaded from this Repository are free of viruses or other malware, and the user accepts full responsibility for ensuring that their virus checking software is up do date
- By donating notes to the site the owners of these notes hereby waive any legal rights to the intellectual property of the notes, and agree that they may be freely distributed, downloaded, edited or modified without their direct permission.
- ED Exam accepts no responsibility for the accuarcy or recency of information contained within the notes in this repository, and it is up the individual user to check the accuarcy of information against any of the recommended textbooks listed in the ACEM Training & Examination Handbook.
- We will attempt to de-identify notes as much as possible, so if you don’t want your name associated with them make sure you go through and delete any identifying information. Notes will (as far as possible) be grouped by subject for ease of searching, and stored in sets that will be labelled “Set 1”, “Set 2” unless the owner wished to be identified.
- SOME FILES ARE LARGE AND MAY TAKE A WHILE TO DOWNLOAD (depending on your internet connection).
1) THESE NOTES ARE SUPPLIED TO SAVE YOU TIME WHILE READING THE TEXTBOOKS (ie so you don’t have to write your own summaries). THEY ARE INTENDED TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS, NOT AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE BOOKS.
2) SOLE RELIANCE ON THESE NOTES OR FAILURE TO READ THE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS IS A RISKY STUDY STRATEGY AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THIS SITE.
To submit notes to the site please email us for instructions.